Monday, September 6, 2010

'Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge 13

It's been a while since I entered one of these challenges, but I had a Birthday Card to make, so thought I would join in. The challenge was girly girl. I had heaps of fun making this one. I used tons of stickles on the butterflies, stamped the paper flowers with a script stamp, used my new curly label punch from SU and of course Lilith, who I love!!


I also had some fun with my Cricut this weekend and made this card for my nephew's 5th Birthday, I found the idea for the spiral pop-up from Split Coast Stampers and I am hooked - expect to see more of these in the future.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty! thanks for joining us this week at llb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilith looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us in this weeks LLB challenge. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty the colours are perfect for the challenge as is allthe stickles! Thanks for joining us at LLB this week hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work my friend!! Lilith looks awesome and I love the soft colours and flowers!! Very girly girl:-) Thanks for joining in at LLB this week!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! Both cards are really cute!! Your Lilith card is very pretty and oh so girlie!! Your cricut alien card is too cute. Really clever!
    Thanks for playing at LLB this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete